Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Inspired by Timeless Elegance

What are you feeling inspired by?

Today, I'm reveling in the (old news) Céline campaign featuring Joan Didion. Although bloggers and fashion mavens are calling Céline a trailblazer in advertising by using a nonagenarian for their central campaign, I think that the image speaks for itself in its simple elegance and style.



As I get older, I am gravitating farther away from trends (and thankfully, out of my stripes and Sperrys phase). Now, when I put together an outfit, it usually consists of clean, perfect lines, great material, and one or two perfect accessories. 

In reverence of Joan, here is my ultimate, elegant ensemble for day or night, perfect for classes or the mall, or even a lazy Sunday brunch.


No comments :

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I blog at Brunch and Bijoux. Celebrating les belles petites choses in life.
Powered by Blogger.