Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chanel Haute Couture: Spring 2015

Spring is in the air!

Even though it is still January, the bright skies and sunny forecasts in North Carolina have been giving me false hopes for spring. A girl can dream, can't she?

Chanel Haute Couture for Spring 2015 isn't helping either. I just want to douse myself in sunshine, fresh flowers, and fresh produce.

Until then, I can simply enjoy the delicate abundance of the Chanel Spring show.

Here are a few of my favorite looks:





Even though it's still January, I hope you will use this as inspiration for your week... dress up a black ensemble with a bright, punchy pink lip, or add some colorful flats to your winter white dress.

Then pray for spring!

No comments :

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I blog at Brunch and Bijoux. Celebrating les belles petites choses in life.
Powered by Blogger.