Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hi!


Hi! I'm Tory. I am starting this blog as a way to catalogue the beautiful little moments in each 
day that make life full, vibrant, and dazzling.

I am envisioning it as a place for the (dozens) of DIYs that I undertake, the countless cookies, 
cakes, and smoothies that I make, and also a place where fashion and a penchant for 
beauty is appreciated. A few facts about me to start:

1. I am from Massachusetts, but I currently attend college in North Carolina.
2. My favorite color is yellow.
3. I love music; my favorite bands are Andrew Belle, Tegan and Sara, and fun.
4. I am a vegan.
5. I love baking, cooking, and making presents for my friends and family.



What are 5 facts about you?

xoxo,

Tory


No comments :

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I blog at Brunch and Bijoux. Celebrating les belles petites choses in life.
Powered by Blogger.