Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mini-Makeover #1: The Lob

I know I'm not the only one who feels burned out, lethargic, and exhausted at the beginning of winter.

Having just finished finals (three final exams and a seven page French paper on GMOs... in French) I probably spent 50+ hours in the library over 5 days. I am tired, grumpy, breaking out, and stressed. 

One of the best things to recharge your spirit and transform your mood as we prepare for the long winter ahead is a mini-makeover. Over the next couple of days, I will be posting a few different ways to freshen up your look so that you can have a bright, dazzling holiday season.


Mini-Makeover #1: The Lob

I have to brag and say that I was on the lob wagon way before LC, Taylor Swift, and Karlie Kloss. When I cut my hair to a collarbone-grazing lob this past summer, I instantly fell in love with how easy and stylish the look was. My previously long brown hair had hung in frazzled ends down my back, and my fear of cutting it had erased any potential for it to look decent.

Once I cut my hair, I instantly felt lighter, my hair felt bouncier, and I got tons of compliments.

Take my advice and cut your hair! 

You will not regret it! 

If you need help asking your stylist for exactly what you want, take a hint from The Beauty Department and tell your stylist, "I would love a collar-bone length lob with texture though out. A tiiiiiiny bit shorter in the back than in the front.”

Here's a few different styles to consider when you're looking to go for the chop!




No comments :

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi! I blog at Brunch and Bijoux. Celebrating les belles petites choses in life.
Powered by Blogger.